The Institute for IDEAS owns a suite of state-of-the-art immersive technology including:
- a full Tetavi volumetric capture studio for creating holographic representations of people and objects
- various kinds of virtual reality headsets (Oculus, HTC Vive)
- mixed reality headsets: Magic Leap One, Hololens 2, Kura AR (soon)
- computer workstations with GTX1080Ti cards
- volumetric cameras to create holographic representations of people
The equipment is available to faculty and students working internally or on externally funded research projects. To inquire about the availability of the equipment for your project, please email Becky Lake at email@example.com.