You are here: American University University Directory


Please enter service related keywords and click on "Search". Searches are case insensitive.

Refund, Apply

Students that have a credit balance on their accounts due to overpayment of financial aid can request to have that balance released to them in the form of a refund.

The on-line refund form gives students the opportunity to request a refund and lets you include an address in a more streamlined manner than before. The on-line refund request will also allow you to personally make changes to your request prior to the refund being processed.

To apply for a refund students will need to utilize the On-line Student Refund Request Form on the AU portal.

» [read more]
Service Departments:
Available to:
Current Students