Please enter a department name and click on "Search". Searches are case insensitive.
Office of the Provost
The provost is the chief academic officer at American University and is responsible for the guiding vision and leadership of the university's academic affairs.
- Office of the President
- Office of the Provost
- Vice Provost for Academic Administration
- Dean of Academic Affairs and Senior Vice Provost
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Institutional Research and Assessment
- Kogod School of Business
- University Library
- Vice Provost for Research and Dean of Graduate Studies
- School of Communication
- School of International Service
- School of Professional & Extended Studies
- School of Public Affairs
- Dean of Undergraduate Education and Vice Provost for Academic Student Services
- Vice Provost for Undergraduate Enrollment
- Washington College of Law
You may download a printable PDF version of the department directory.