The newly opened East Campus Commons provides flexible meeting space with state-of-the art technology.
Housed on East Campus Commons, Constitution and Duber Hall offer flexible meeting space for large conferences and events, with additional breakout rooms suitable for small gatherings. Built with LEED standards in mind, Constitution and Congressional Hall are fully integrated with state-of-the-art AV and technology support.
Constitution Hall is the largest dedicated event space on campus with a capacity of 300 guests. The venue can be easily divided into three distinct rooms with soundproof barriers and movable glass walls. If you are looking for a medium to large venue with flexible setups, Constitution Hall is the ideal setting for your event.
Rates for Constitution Hall
- Single section - $150 per hour. 75 person capacity, theatre style.
- Full event space - $350 per hour. 300 person capacity, theatre style.
Duber Hall offers conference rooms perfect for pre-function setup or small meetings. Each room comes equipped with integrated AV, whiteboards, and conference call receivers.
Rates for Duber Hall
- Conference room - $80 per hour. 18 person capacity at conference table.
- Conference room - $70 per hour. 20 person person capacity in theatre style seating.
- Conference room - $50 per hour. 8 person capacity at round conference table.