- FSL Expansion/Extension (coming soon)
- FSL's standards and procedures on expansion or extension outlines the process for organizations to have a provisional chapter on campus.
- FSL Recognition
- To be recognized at AU and in FSL, organizations must abide by these standards and procedures.
- FSL Recruitment, Intake, and New Member Education
- Recruitment, informational sessions, and new member education standards and procedures for FSL organizations.
- Interfraternity Council (IFC) Constitution
- The governing document for the IFC and it's members organizations.
- Intercultural Greek Collective (IGC) Constitution
- The governing document for the IGC and it's members organizations.
- Panhellenic Council (PHC) Constitution
- The governing document for the PHC and it's members organizations.
- FSL Recruitment/Intake Packet
- This packet is for organizations under the Intercultural Greek Collective (IGC) for their intent to conduct any recruitment or intake processes.
- FSL Anti-Hazing and Grade Release Form
- This form is required for chapters if they would like to see individual members' academic information including semester GPA, cumulative GPA, and academic standing/status.
- FSL Status Change Form
- In order for a member to be removed from your roster, this form will need to be filled out. This form must include documentation to prove the members' status has been changed.