All recognized student organizations use a bank account managed by the Center for Student Involvement office. AU Student Government, Student Media, clubs and organizations represented under the Graduate Leadership Council receive funds collected each semester through student activity fees. (Fraternity & Sorority Life organizations do not receive student activity funds.)
Student leaders manage their organizations' finances through Engage. The online, data-driven engagement platform allows students to enter budgets, create purchase requests, track expenditures and much more.
Managing your club's finances is easy using CSI's new Engage platform. Follow these steps to navigate to your organization's finance page:
- Log in to Engage using your AU ID username and password.
- Type your club name into the search window on the Engage homepage. Find and click your club name.
- On your club homepage, click the "Manage Organization" tab at the top right corner of the page.
- The next page includes an "Organization Menu" at the top left corner. Click the menu.
- Find and click the "Finance" tab located at the bottom left of the menu.
- Once you've successfully navigated to the "Finance" page, you will see a blue button at the top right that allows you to create a new Budget, Purchase or Funding request. You're now ready to manage your organization's finances!
A link to finance forms will be coming soon.
Important information for vendors will be coming soon.