- Additional Positions at AU
- Academic Integrity Code Administrator, Office of Global & Immersive Studies
- JD, Washington College of Law BA, University of Pennsylvania
- Favorite Spot on Campus
- Frailey Pool
- Favorite Place in Washington DC
- C & O Canal
- Book Currently Reading
- A Cerebral Offer by Ken Janjigian.
- Areas of Expertise: Criminal Justice, Constitutional Law, Legal Culture Jason Fabrikant is the Academic Integrity Code Administrator for the Office of Global & Immersive Studies. He also teaches in the School of Public Affairs, Justice, Law & Criminology Department. Professor Fabrikant is teaching a Complex Problems course in Fall ‘21 entitled, “Death Penalty Perspectives.” Professor Fabrikant is a native Washingtonian and attended DC Public Schools. He is a member of the DC, NM, & Supreme Court Bar, and enjoys attending oral arguments. He resides in D.C. with his family and is a sports fan.
JLC-308 Justice, Morality & the Law
CORE-105 Complex Problems Seminar: Death Penalty Perspectives
JLC-101 Introduction to Law
JLC-280 Intro to Justice Research
JLC-281 Intro to Legal Studies Resrch