- Additional Positions at AU
- Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs
- Assistant Professor
- JD, Washington College of Law BA, University of Pennsylvania
- Favorite Spot on Campus
- Frailey Pool
- Favorite Place in Washington DC
- C & O Canal
- Book Currently Reading
- Mediocre: The Dangerous Legacy of White Male America. Oluo, Ijeoma.
- Areas of Expertise: Criminal Justice, Constitutional Law, Legal Culture Jason Fabrikant is an Assistant Professor & Associate Dean for Academic Affairs in the School of Professional and Extended Studies (SPExS). He helps to manage both the Washington Mentorship Program & Washington Semester Program (WSP), and teaches primarily in the area of Justice & Law. Professor Fabrikant regularly instructs WSP Public Law & Society, and Criminology & Justice. He is teaching a Complex Problems course in Fall ‘21 entitled, “Death Penalty Perspectives.” He also teaches AUx2 core course in the Spring that focuses on the topics of power, privilege, and inequality. Professor Fabrikant is a native Washingtonian and attended DC Public Schools. He is a member of the DC, NM, & Supreme Court Bar, and enjoys attending oral arguments. He resides in D.C. with his family and is a sports fan.
JLC-308 Justice, Morality & the Law
CORE-105 Complex Problems Seminar: Death Penalty Perspectives