- Additional Positions at AU
- Program Director for Undergraduate Programs
- JD, Washington College of Law BA, University of Pennsylvania
- Languages Spoken
- Spanish, Proficient
- Favorite Spot on Campus
- Frailey Pool
- Favorite Place in Washington DC
- C & O Canal
- Book Currently Reading
- Evicted: Poverty & Profit in an American City
- Areas of Expertise: Criminal Justice, Constitutional Law, Legal Culture Jason Fabrikant is an Assistant Professor & Program Director of Undergraduate Programs in the School of Professional and Extended Studies (SPExS). He helps to manage both the Washington Mentorship Program & Washington Semester Program (WSP), and teaches primarily in the area of Justice & Law. Professor Fabrikant regularly instructs WSP Public Law & Society, and Criminology & Justice. He is teaching a new Complex Problems course in Fall ‘19 entitled, “Death Penalty Perspectives.” He also teaches AUx2 core course in the Spring that focuses on the topics of power, privilege, and inequality. Professor Fabrikant is a native Washingtonian and attended DC Public Schools. He is a member of the DC, NM, & Supreme Court Bar, and enjoys attending oral arguments. He resides in D.C. with his family and is a sports fan.
Welcome New Students! I am excited for the Fall 2016 semester. I look forward to discussing Politics in the U.S. this semester during our the 2016 Presidential Election.
International Journal of Sport & Society, July 2018
"The Discriminatory Impact of Title IX Through Its Implementation in U.S. College Athletics