- Additional Positions at AU
- Adjunct Professional Lecturer, Health Studies, College of Arts & Sciences
- Ed.D in Higher Education Administration (University of Denver)
M.L.A. in Sustainability & Environmental Management (Harvard University)
M.S.Ed. in Counseling/Student Affairs (University of Nebraska)
B.A. in International Studies (Utah State University)
- Languages Spoken
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic (Gulf - spoken)
- Favorite Spot on Campus
- The Bridge Cafe'
- Christopher joined AU in August of 2017. Chris has worked in various areas of higher education, including sustainability, guest services, fraternity/sorority life, student activities, service-learning programs and distance education. Chris is a native of Brazil and also calls home the USA and Qatar.
HFIT-170 Recreational Activities: Orienteering