- Master of Science, Higher Education Administration, Florida State University; Bachelor of Fine Arts, Computer Art: 3D Animation, Savannah College of Art and Design
- Favorite Spot on Campus
- The grass behind the AU tennis courts. I love walking my dog Luka there, searching for tennis balls.
- Book Currently Reading
- A study of masculine identity development in High School called "Dude You’re a Fag" by CJ Pascoe
- Chris Fiorello is the Assistant Director for Training and Leadership Development in Housing and Dining Programs. He is responsible for RA selection and training, supervision of the RDs on North and Tenley Campuses, and the development of HDP’s leadership programs. In addition to these responsibilities, Chris serves on AU’s Sexual Assault Working Group and is a designated campus resource for survivors of sexual violence. Chris also works with college men to explore masculinity and develop healthy masculine identities among college men.
Sexual violence on college campuses, masculine identity development, experiential education & leadership programs
March 2009 – Fairfield College Preparatory School Alumni Board, Panelist, Panel on Issues Affecting Young Men.
· March 2009 – Fairfield College Preparatory School Student Body, Men for Others: Understanding Masculinity to Achieve Fr. Pedro Arrupe’s Vision
· February 2009 – NASPA Region II: Graduate and New Professional Conference, I Can’t Get Them to Care: Changing the College Man’s Identity
· February 2009 – NASPA Region II: Graduate and New Professional Conference, What Every Student Affairs Professional Should Know About Sexual Assault
Grants and Sponsored Research
Proposal Submitted, Department of Education, Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools, Grant Competition to Prevent High-Risk Drinking or Violent Behaviors Among College Students.