- B.A Interdisciplinary Studies in Communication, Legal Institutions, Economics and Government
- Student Organizations
- Model United Nations
- Student Government
- Leadership Position Currently Held
- SG Comptroller and Secretary-General American University Model United Nations Conference
- Internships Currently/Previously Held
- Center for Advanced Defense Studies
- Favorite Spot on Campus
- Ward Lobby
- Book Currently Reading
- Under the Dome by Stephen King
Ed is one of the Career Center's six Peer Advisors and is always ready to help students. As you browse through the Career Center library, stop by his desk in the library to ask questions about the Career Center and its available resources, like CareerWeb and Optimal Resume Builder. He is especially eager to take the time to personally revise application materials, like resumes and cover letters. While Ed will help answer all questions, he is especially knowledgeable in areas concerning his studies in Communication, Legal Institutions, Economics and Government, and minors in Finance and Political Science.
Ed is originally from New York, and is a avid sports fan, especially for the Mets and Jets. He enjoys attending sporting events, especially home games for the defending Patriot League Champion AU Eagles! He also enjoys reading legal thriller novels and loves horror movies.