- MS in Sustainability, Arizona State University BA in Economics, St. Xavier's College
- Languages Spoken
- English, Hindi
- Leadership Position Currently Held
- Director at Large, School of Sustainability Alumni Association, ASU
- Internships Currently/Previously Held
- United Nations Environment Programme, World Wildlife Fund
- Manjyot Bhan is a Ph.D. student at the School of Public Affairs at American University, Washington DC. Her policy field is U.S. environmental policy with a focus on collaborative environmental governance. She earned her M.S. in Sustainability from the School of Sustainability, Arizona State University. Manjyot directly reports to the Director of Center for Environmental Policy at American University. She is a graduate research assistant at the Center and works on collaborative projects with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Intel Corporation, Duke's Nicolas School of the Environment, Carleton University (Canada), on issues of climate change, sustainability, responsible chemical management, and intersection of science, technology, and policy. She has also consulted for global think tanks such as the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars in the areas of science and technology policy. Manjyot ultimately hopes to return to her native country, India, to work with the Ministry of Environment and Forests on the competing issues of economy and the environment in an emerging economy.
School of Sustainability Alumni, Arizona State University
Honors, Awards, and Fellowships
Hall of Nations Award, American University, Washington D.C.
ASU President Award for Sustainability, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
The Lalit Doshi Memorial Fellowship, St. Xavier's College, Mumbai, India