Want to know more about SOC undergraduate majors?
What does it mean to be a student in the field?
How are diversity, equity, and inclusion reflected?
What kinds of classes can I expect to take and what does the sequencing look like?
What kinds of opportunities can I expect outside of the classroom?
If so, you’ve come to the right place! Join us for the School of Communication’s Major Exploration Series, a six part series that is designed not only to help you explore our majors, but to connect you with the content experts in the field, our talented SOC faculty members. Our professional team of Academic Advisors will also engage with you about course sequencing and will help with answering your questions. You can attend as many as you would like, but RSVPs are required. Please RSVP by clicking on the event below that you'd interested in attending.
Major Exploration Series Schedule:
- Film and Media Arts: Monday, February 8, 2021 at 12pm ET
- Journalism: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 6pm ET
- Photography: Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 10am ET
- Public Relations and Strategic Communications: Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 12:30pm ET
- Foreign Language and Communication Media: Monday, March 1, 2021 at 4:00pm ET*
- Communication Studies, Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 4pm ET
*Given the major tracks incorporated within the Foreign Language and Communication Media (FLCM) major, we recommend that you also attend the event that corresponds with the track you are interesting in pursuing.