The AU Project on Civil Discourse is actively working to provide a variety of resources and programming to support students in taking responsibility for becoming productive, useful, mission- and values-driven speakers, listeners, learners, and community members.
- The problem with Robert De Niro's F-bomb wasn't the vulgarity, Washington Post
- The True History of the South Is Not Being Erased, The Atlantic
- Students at CUNY Law Protested and Heckled My Lecture About Free Speech on Campus, Josh Blackman's Blog
- More Devoted to Order Than to Justice, The Atlantic
- How the resurgence of white supremacy in the US sparked a war over free speech, The Guardian
For additional resources, please contact Lara Schwartz at email@example.com.