- MPA, University of Missouri-Columbia
LLM, University of Missouri-Columbia
- Languages Spoken
- Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese
- Favorite Place in Washington DC
- Tidal Basin
- Jiaqi Liang graduated with a PhD in Public Administration with a second major in Comparative Politics in 2014. Her research interests include administrative politics, policy implementation, program evaluation, environmental policy and politics, performance management, diversity and representation, comparative public administration and policy. She also serves as a research assistant for the Center for Environmental Policy in SPA. Her work (co-authored with Daniel Fiorino) on the effects of policy stability on renewable energy technological innovation in the U.S. has been published in the Policy Studies Journal. Liang receives AU Dissertation Fellowship, Doctoral Student Research Award, Gill Family Foundation Scholarship, and Teaching Enhancement Grant. Also, she is the recipient of 2012 ICPSR Summer Program Scholarship for Public Administration, Public Policy, and Public Affairs. She teaches Administrative Politics in Department of Public Administration & Policy in Fall 2011 and Spring 2012.
- See Also
- The Implications of Policy Stability for Renewable Energy Innovation in the United States, 1974–2009
- For the Media
- To request an interview for a news story, call AU Communications at 202-885-5950 or submit a request.
American Political Science Association
Association for Public Policy Analysis and Management
Midwest Political Science Association
Pi Alpha Alpha
Pi Sigma Alpha