***Specials Good Through 1/31***
Your trainer will use a personalized program to develop and obtain your fitness goals so that you can feel your personal best.
1 Session - $70
3 Sessions - $195
5 Sessions - $300
10 Sessions - $550
15 Sessions - $750
Questions? Contact the Personal Training Coordinator, Samantha Codario at email@example.com
Grab a partner and train together! Cut the cost and increase the fun while maintaining a focus on your personal goals.
3 Sessions - $225.00 ($112.50/person)
5 Sessions - $350.00 ($175.00/person)
10 Sessions - $650.00 ($325.00/person)
15 Sessions - $900.00 ($450.00/person)
No Buddy? No Problem! Contact Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about options.
NEW Format for 2015 - Small Group Training
A structured group-style training program where group members can have the support of each other and a personal trainer to reach their fitness goals. Programs will be tailored to meet both the goals of each individual and the group.
Starts: Monday, January 26th
Ends: Friday, March 19th
6 weeks - Monday/Thursday
7:45-8:45AM or 1:00-2:00PM
Click the link below to see our Small Group Training Flyer.
Recreational Sports & Fitness Personal Training Services
Get Fit with American University Personal Training
Do you want to work towards a healthier lifestyle? Are you ready to make a commitment to change? Let our nationally certified personal trainers provide you with the guidance you need to reach your health and fitness goals. At the start of your program, your trainer will assess your resting heart rate and blood pressure, body composition, muscular strength and endurance, cardiovascular endurance, and flexibility, in order to design a personalized fitness plan just for you. Your trainer will monitor your progress, and make appropriate adjustments to achieve the results you want.
Stop by the Jacobs Fitness Center or Cassell Fitness Center Welcome Desk to get started Today!
Personal Training Policies
To maximize your experience with your personal trainer please adhere to the following policies:
1. In order to ensure that you achieve your goals and your trainer knows as much as possible about you, please complete the registration for completely.
2. All monetary transactions must take place at the Jacobs Fitness Center or Cassell Fitness Center front desk. No money should ever be given directly to your trainer.
3. The personal training sessions are non-refundable once they are purchased. Please make sure you can use your sessions before you make your purchase. The expiration dates of the personal training sessions are as follows:
- One (1) session - expires one month from date of purchase
- Three (3) sessions - expire two months from date of purchase
- Five (5) sessions - expire three months from date of purchase
- Ten (10) sessions - expire five months from the date of purchase
- Fifteen (15) sessions - expire six months from the date of purchase.
These expiration dates are designed to help you achieve your fitness goals in a timely manner.
4. Appropriate athletic attire, including closed toed footwear (no five-finger shoes allowed), must be worn to all sessions.
5. Please arrive in a timely fashion to all schedule appointments.
6. All sessions are one hour in length.
7. If you need to cancel your appointment you must cancel at least 24 hours in advance. PLEASE call or email your trainer directly. Cancelling less than 24 hours in advance will result in forfeiting of your session.
8. Your first initial session must be a Fitness Assessment. The Fitness Assessment will be purchased separately from your Personal Training session package. The Fitness Assessment will provide you with the opportunity to get to know your trainer and voice any concerns or questions your may have. All subsequent sessions will be devoted to exercise instruction and program progression.