- (1) Doctor of Philosophy, Statistics, University of New Mexico
(2) Master of Arts, Mathematics, University of New Mexico
(3) Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Favorite Spot on Campus
- On my bike!
- Book Currently Reading
- Carl Sagan's The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark
- I am an applied statistician with a primary focus in biostatistics. My main interest is in applications to occupational and environmental health settings, although I have had the privilege of working with a broad spectrum of researchers from many disciplines. My methodological work has primarily been in smoothing methods for estimating non-linear exposure-response relationships in different contexts, such as survival models and functional linear models.