The 36th Quality and Productivity Research Conference will be held at American University in Washington, DC. Conference Theme: Data and Science Bring Quality, Reliance.
Conference Venue and Directions
The conference will take place on the newly built East Campus of the American University, easily accessible by car and public transportation, with free shuttle bus service from metro station "AU - Tenleytown".
The address is 3501 Nebraska Ave., NW Washington DC, 20016.
- June 10
- Short course
- June 11-13
- Plenary, invited, and contributed presentations
We invite researchers from academia, industry, and government to participate in the conference, exchange ideas, organize sessions, and present their research related to the spirit of QPRC and its theme.
There are multiple hotels in the neighborhood of American University that offer a negotiated special rate for QPRC participants. For reservations, follow the link and click on the hotel logos in the linked page.
A budget solution: A block of hotel-type rooms will also be reserved on campus. Information will be posted here.
Here are quick sightseeing ideas.
Chair: Michael Baron, American University
- Eric Chicken, Florida State University
- Blan Godfrey, North Carolina State University
- Will Guthrie, National Instritute of Standards and Technology
- Nathalie Japkowicz, American University
- Dan Jeske, University of California at Riverside
- Alexandra Kapatou, American University
- Latifur Khan, University of Texas at Dallas
- Choudur Lakshminarayan, Teradata Labs
- Jun Lu, American University
- Di Michelson, SAS Institute
- Nitis Mukhopadhyay, University of Connecticut
- Jane Wall, American University
- Xiao Wang, Purdue University
- Emmanuel Yashchin, IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
See previous QPR Conferences.