Fiscal Years 2023 and 2024
- Members of the President's Cabinet submit budget proposals to the president (due no later than December 23, 2021).
- University Budget Office submits summary of budget proposals to the president and UBC.
- UBC reviews budget proposals and submits a set of recommendations and a balanced budget to the president.
- President consults with the President's Cabinet. President presents proposed budget to the BOT Finance and Investment Committee (February 24, 2022).
- Full BOT reviews and adopts the FY2023-24 budget (February 25, 2022).
- Approved budget summary is published for the campus community.
- Units submit revised budgets to the provost and vice presidents to reflect approved budget allocations.
- Line-item budgets are sent to units for the new budget year that begins July 1, 2022.
- New fiscal year begins on July 1, 2022