The Latino and Hispanic Faculty & Staff Affinity Group (LHFSA) serves to organize, develop, and elevate our community on campus through advocacy, support, and education.
- Support: Be the voice of the Latino/Hispanic community, including those who may feel like they don’t have a voice or the opportunities.
- Advocate: Engage in dialogues with other groups across campus.
- Inform: Provide insight about the Latino/Hispanic community to the rest of the AU community.
- Build-Up/Development: Build skills to help with upward mobility, professional development, and more.
- Visbility: Create a community/support network that demonstrates Latinos/Hispanics as a visible part in leadership and the AU community.
We are excited to announce that we have been awarded an American University Inclusive Excellence Mini-Grant for our...Posted by AU Latino and Hispanic Faculty Staff Affinity Group on Thursday, December 6, 2018