Greek Wellness Coalition's (GWC) Mission aims to unite members of the Panhellenic Council, Interfraternity Council, and Intercultural Greek Collective to enhance all aspects of health, wellness, and safety within the Greek community. We strive to:
- Acknowledge and address issues that affect the Greek community by providing spaces for open and constructive discussions, developing protocols, encouraging chapter leadership involvement, and establishing partnerships with on- and off-campus offices.
- Spread awareness and tailor prevention efforts for mental health issues, sexual violence, alcohol and drug abuse, hazing, and other topics facing the Greek community.
- Create a community of care, awareness, respect, and risk mitigation among fraternity and sorority members.
- Develop a coalition of leaders who feel empowered and capable to advocate for themselves and the larger Greek community in all dimensions of wellness.
- Continue the success and health of the greater Panhellenic, Interfraternal, and Intercultural Greek community
|President||Siena Roberts||Alpha Xi Delta|
|VP for Sexual Violence Prevention & Advocacy||Matt Miyagi||Zeta Beta Tau|
|VP for Alcohol & Drug Abuse Prevention||Quinn Anderson||Alpha Xi Delta|
|VP for Hazing Prevention||Ellie Pfohl||Alpha Xi Delta|
|VP for Mental Health Awareness & Advocacy||Felipe Rangel||Sigma Alpha Epsilon|