Greek Wellness Coalition's (GWC) Mission aims to unite members of the Panhellenic Council, Interfraternity Council, and Intercultural Greek Collective to enhance all aspects of health, wellness, and safety within the Greek community. We strive to:
- Acknowledge and address issues that affect the Greek community by providing spaces for open and constructive discussions, developing protocols, encouraging chapter leadership involvement, and establishing partnerships with on- and off-campus offices.
- Spread awareness and tailor prevention efforts for mental health issues, sexual violence, alcohol and drug abuse, hazing, and other topics facing the Greek community.
- Create a community of care, awareness, respect, and risk mitigation among fraternity and sorority members.
- Develop a coalition of leaders who feel empowered and capable to advocate for themselves and the larger Greek community in all dimensions of wellness.
- Continue the success and health of the greater Panhellenic, Interfraternal, and Intercultural Greek community
|President||Alice Irwin||Alpha Xi Delta|
|VP for Sexual Violence Prevention & Advocacy||Anne McKenna||Phi Mu|
|VP for Alcohol & Drug Abuse Prevention||Eden Taylor||Sigma Kappa|
|VP for Hazing Prevention||Paige Hofschire||Phi Mu|
|VP for Mental Health Awareness & Advocacy||Catherine Turner||Alpha Epsilon Phi|