Washington, D.C., provides the perfect venue for an intensive study of justice. D.C. is the forum for the most ardent political and social debates surrounding justice and home to the experts and institutions that lead the system.
Through the Washington Semester Program, you get a rare look inside these organizations and meet personally with leaders and advocates to discuss the most current and compelling topics. The semester adds up to an exciting, once in a lifetime opportunity to gain a thorough and meaningful understanding of the American justice system and its impact on the everyday lives of citizens.
Recent Seminar Speakers
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Supreme Court Justice
- John Ashcroft, former Attorney General
- Philip Morse, Capitol Police Chief
- Terrance Gainer, Sargent at Arms, U.S. Senate
Recent Internship Sites
- U.S. Department of Justice
- D.C. Public Defender Service
- D.C. Metropolitan Police Department
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- American Bar Association