- Associate Dean for Research
- Foreign Policy & Global Security (Full-Time, Tenure Track)
- Indigenous Studies (Full-Time, Tenure Track)
- History & International Studies (Full-Time, Tenure Track)
- Environment, Development, & Health (Full-Time, Tenure Track)
- Politics, Governance, & Economics (Full-Time, Tenure Track)
- Center for Environment, Community, and Equity Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Institute for Carbon Removal Law & Policy Postdoctoral Fellowship
I’m happy to have supportive colleagues who share research interests.
SIS is a welcoming and interdisciplinary space; it’s the norm here. There’s a clear interest in cultivating interdisciplinary research and training students to become leaders and scholars that straddle disciplines. At the same time, the sociological lens I bring to my teaching and research on the role of race in politics and statecraft in the Americas is valued. I’m also pleased to see an administration committed to promoting diversity and inclusion.
A growing top-10 school for international affairs, SIS hired 28new full-time faculty since 2015
SIS scholar-teachers often:
- Incorporate research into their teaching and provide opportunities for students to coauthor publications
- Receive numerous external awards
- Contribute to cutting-edge research findings
More than 9different disciplines represented by newly hired SIS faculty.