The SIS Office of International Programs (OIP) seeks to promote cross-cultural awareness and enhance international understanding by providing students access to opportunities that will support their personal and professional development.
With a particular focus at the graduate level, the office manages approximately 20 semester exchange programs, four international dual degree programs, one joint degree, an average of seven short-term abroad programs and supports a wide variety of internship and independent study opportunities for students abroad. SIS actively seeks out partnerships abroad that will meet the needs of our diverse and highly motivated graduate student population. Other undergraduate programs are typically run through AU Abroad (AU's central study abroad office).
What we work on
- Partnership and Program Development
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Permit-to-Study Applications
- Semester Exchange Programs
- Dual Degree in Natural Resources and Sustainable Development with the University for Peace