- Additional Positions at AU
- Director of Experiential Education
- M.Ed. Higher Education Administration and College Student Personnel - Kent State University
B.A. History - State University of New York College at Cortland
- Favorite Spot on Campus
- The walkway between Kogod and Battelle-Tompkins
- Brian heads the experiential education efforts for the career center, teaming with faculty, students, alumni, and employers to develop the most comprehensive and career focused experiences possible. Brian currently leads career advising teams which focus on the School of Communication and the School of Public Affairs as well as being a point person for first generation college students, student veterans, and international student career services. He has worked in career development and experiential education for over 25 years.
UGST-200 Class to Career Intensive