- OD-related occupations are projected to grow by 13.5% nationally by 2026
- The AU MSOD degree is highly versatile and empowers graduates to suceed across all industries and areas of OD practice. Learn more about alumni career paths.
- Recognized as one of the top Organization Development programs in the country, defining OD scholarship and practice for nearly 40 years
- Learn from internationally recognized OD scholar-practitioners and leaders
- Enhance your leadership ability to become a self-aware, values-driven change agent
- Join an alumni community of more than 1,700 esteemed OD practitioners
- Flexible classes for working professionals - one weekend a month (FRI/SAT/SUN) for 20-21 months
- Gain hands-on experience with our 12-day international residency and a capstone consultative practicum with a real client organization
Cohort 80 begins January 11, 2019. The Priority Admission Deadline is September 9, 2019. The Priority Admission Deadline includes an application fee waiver and applicants are ensured first consideration for seats in the cohort.