- OD-related occupations are projected to grow by 13.5% nationally by 2026
- The AU MSOD degree is highly versatile and empowers graduates to succeed across all industries and areas of OD practice. Learn more about alumni career paths.
- Recognized as one of the top Organization Development programs in the country, defining OD scholarship and practice for over 40 years
- Learn from internationally recognized OD scholar-practitioners and leaders
- Enhance your leadership ability to become a self-aware, values-driven change agent
- Join an alumni community of more than 1,800 esteemed OD practitioners
- Flexible classes for working professionals - one weekend a month (FRI/SAT/SUN) for 20-21 months
- Gain hands-on experience with our 12-day international residency and a capstone consultative practicum with a real client organization
Cohort 81 begins August 8, 2020. Admissions are rolling. Admissions interviews are scheduled shortly after an application is marked complete and are typically conducted in-person or via Skype or Zoom.