- Neshat Beheshti (University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee)
- Huancheng Du (American University)
- Jinji Hao (Washington U., St Louis)
- Jelena Kmezic (American University)
- Paul Corral (American U)
Project title: "Household agricultural productivity and its relation to credit in Nigeria"
- Justin Grana (American U)
Project title: "Estimating parameters of the level-k model using generalized maximum entropy."
- Ellis Scharfenaker (The New School)
Project title: "Quantal Response Inference for Rationally Inattentive Firms"
- Mehdi Shoja (UW Milwaukee)
Project title: "Information and Bayesian Analysis of Uncertainty and Disagreement of Economic Forecasters:Model Based Approach"
- Daniela Scida (Brown)
Project title: "Causality and Markovianity: Information Theoretic Measures"
- Woubet Kassa (American U)
Project title: "Growth Episodes: Accelerations and Decelerations"
- Daniel Kuehn (American U)
Project title: "A Generalized Maximum Entropy Approach to Propensity Score Matching"
- Kentaro Murayama (American U)
- Tual Tuang (American U)
Project title: "Interval Estimation: An Information-Theoretic Approach"
- Heath Henderson (Iowa State U)
Project title: "An information-theoretic synthetic control"
- Skipper Seabold (American U)
- Emcet O. Tas (American U)
Project Title: "Mixed methods study of poverty dynamics in African communities"