Monday 10:00am - 3:30pm Tuesday 10:00am - 3:30pm Wednesday 10:00am - 3:30pm Thursday 10:00am - 3:30pm Friday 10:00am - 3:30pm Saturday CLOSED Sunday CLOSED
Associate Director for Administrative Services
- COVID-19 Information
- If you or a family member has had a potential COVID-19 exposure as outlined by the CDC, please call (202) 885-7777 or email SHCcoronavirus@american.edu for further instructions. Please call us ahead of time rather than coming directly in to the Student Health Center or making an appointment online.
- Messages will be checked between 9am and 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
- What to do if you are worried about exposure to COVID-19 or exhibiting respiratory symptoms
- Coronavirus Update Frequently Asked Questions and Campus Life statement
- Due to the COVID-19 situation immunization holds on your accounts have been temporarily lifted. The Tuberculosis screening form is not yet available. Students will receive an email when it is available to download.
The Student Health Center posts relevant health alerts and advisories that may affect the campus community. Feel free to check this page frequently, as advisories can change more often than seasonally.