The Panhellenic Council (PHC) is an umbrella organization focused on supporting member organizations with lifelong membership, networking, leadership development, and civic engagement efforts through service and philanthropic efforts.
|VP of Risk Reduction||Juliana Kubik|
|VP of Operations & Finance||Anna Waldman|
|VP of Membership Recruitment||Jesal Patel|
|VP of New Member Enrichment||VACANT|
|VP of Event Programming||Abby Sklencar|
|VP of Membership Development||VACANT|
|VP of Media Design||VACANT|
PHC Spring 2021 Formal Recruitment
PHC Formal Recruitment will occur from January 10, 2021 to January 14, 2021. To sign up for Formal Recruitment, click here: Formal Recruitment Registration.
Things to know/prepare for:
- Spring 2021 Formal Recruitment will be fully virtual!
- In the registration form, questions will ask students what time zone they will be and where they will be in the world, during the recruitment dates. Our recruitment schedule is adjusted/accomodated for those in different parts of the world. If you have any questions about this, please email us.
- Recruitment will be held using the Zoom online video platform. All students, faculty, and staff have access to a Zoom Lincensed account through their "@american.edu" email accounts. To Sign-In to your AU Zoom account, click here: https://american.zoom.us using their AU username and password (your username are the characters before the @ symbol).
- Recommendation Letters are not required.
- The 2021 Schedule will be in the following format:
- Sunday, January 10th: Orientation
- Monday, January 11th: Round 1 (split)
- Tuesday, January 12th: Round 1 (split)
- Wednesday, January 13th: Round 2
- Thursday, January 14th: Round 3 and Bid Night (also via Zoom)
- Alpha Chi Omega
- Chi Omega
- Phi Mu
- Sigma Kappa
- Alpha Epsilon Phi
- Delta Gamma
- Sigma Delta Tau