Before submitting your application, join us at a Combined Program Informational Session or schedule a 1-on-1 personalized informational conversation with the Combined Program Liaison.
There are several important reasons why an AU undergraduate student would choose to apply for the combined bachelor's/master's program, such as:
- Advanced Skill Development
- Build A Strong Professional Network
- Accelerate Your Career
- No Test Scores Required
- No Application Fee
- Enrollment Deposit Waiver
- Save Time & Save Money!
For SPA's Combined Program students, there are typically 3 ways in which they finance their graduate education. During your undergraduate studies, there are no changes to tuition or your financial aid package. Once Combined Program undergraduate students graduate and transition into full graduate students, they will have new financial benefits and responsibilities. Most of SPA's Combined Program graduate students use the following methods to finance their graduate degree:
- Personal Funds - Income, Employer Contributions, Military Benefits, Outside Fellowships
- Merit Aid Awards - Tuition Remission from the School of Public Affairs
- Federal Graduate Student Loans - Direct Unsubsidized Loans & Direct Graduate Plus Loans