Senior Advisor for Climate Adaptation, Office of Policy in the Office of the Administrator, EPA
I lead EPA's efforts to adapt to climate change to ensure the Agency continues to protect public health and the environment even as the climate changes. I build and strengthen the adaptive capacity of states, tribes, and local communities.
Areas of Expertise
- Global climate change
- Integration of science and policy
- Environmental economics
- Environmental issues that require communication and cooperation between multiple disciplines
- Problems that affect multiple media and economic sectors
- Personnel management and program development
- B.A. degree in Geology and Mathematics from Brown University
- M.A. in Economics from Brown University
- PhD in Economics from Brown University
- Federal Executive Institute, "Leadership for a Democratic Society"