Senior Advisor for Climate Adaptation, Office of Policy in the Office of the Administrator, EPA
Lead EPA's efforts to adapt to climate change to ensure the Agency continues to protect public health and the environment even as the climate changes. Build and strengthen the adaptive capacity of states, tribes, and local communities.
Areas of Expertise
- Global climate change
- Integration of science and policy
- Environmental economics
- Environmental issues that require communication and cooperation between multiple disciplines
- Problems that affect multiple media and economic sectors
- Personnel management and program development
- B.A. degree in Geology and Mathematics from Brown University
- M.A. in Economics from Brown University
- PhD in Economics from Brown University
- Federal Executive Institute, "Leadership for a Democratic Society"