Senior Vice President, MDB (Michael D. Baker), Inc.
I provide technical and analytical support to public and private sector clients on cleanup and reuse of contaminated properties. I facilitate dialogues among government, community, and business stakeholders. I provide mission support to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Health and Human Services (HHS), and the Department of Energy (DOE) in the resolution of environmental justice issues.
Areas of Expertise
- Superfun and brownfield site remediation
- Environmental justice
- Facilitation and remediation of disputes
- Sustainable materials management
- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering, Virginia Tech
- Master of Science, Operations Research, George Washington University