Your Comprehensive Recruitment Tool
AU CareerWeb is your gateway to the Career Center’s employer services. This free tool, powered by Symplicity, enables you to:
- Create and maintain a profile that informs students and alumni of your organization
- Post descriptions and collect applications for full-time and part-time jobs and internships
- Search the AU Resume Book and identify qualified candidates for openings with your organization
- Coordinate on-campus interviews and information sessions
- Register for job and internship fairs, networking receptions, and other Career Center events
- Report hiring outcomes
Register online for a free account and receive your personalized password link via e-mail, upon approval by the Career Center. The typical approval process takes one to two business days.
Log in, using your e-mail address and password, and complete your organization’s profile. If past or present colleagues also utilize AU CareerWeb, simply review and update your organization’s profile as needed.
If you cannot remember your login information, please contact our Employer Relations Specialist for assistance.