Collaborative Workrooms on the First Floor and in the Graduate Research Center are available for reservation by current American University students.
- Groups of two or more may reserve a room for up to three hours in a 24-hour period.
- GRC rooms are for graduate student use only.
- Reservations must be made at least one hour in advance. If a group is late by 15 minutes or more, their reservation is forfeited.
- The rooms are not soundproof— please keep your voices down and be considerate of others.
- Collaborative Workrooms are to be used for academic purposes only. The rooms are not to be used for office hours.