Collaborative Workrooms (group study rooms) on the First Floor, Third Floor, and in the Graduate Research Center are available for reservation by current American University students.
- Groups of two or more may reserve a room for up to three hours in a 24-hour period.
- GRC rooms are for graduate student use only.
- Reservations must be made at least one hour in advance. If a group is late by 15 minutes or more, their reservation is forfeited.
- The rooms are not soundproof— please keep your voices down and be considerate of others.
- Collaborative Workrooms are to be used for academic purposes only.
- Rooms can be reserved a maximum of two weeks in advance. They are not to be used for office hours or recurring events.