There are many ways to get assistance with your research project.
The library also offers:
Library services are available to you from anywhere, including overseas.
If your research need is extremely specialized, you may contact a Library Subject Specialist in your area.
- Finding Theses and Dissertations
- AU Electronic Theses and Dissertations Website - provides information about the thesis and dissertation writing and submission process
- Institutional Review Board for the Protection of Human Subjects - you must fill out the appropriate IRB forms for any dissertation or study involving human subjects
- Human Participant Protection Education for Research Teams - before you submit your IRB paperwork, you must complete this online tutorial and print a copy of the Certificate of Completion to be included in your IRB file
- How do I do a literature review?
The University Library offers a number of research awards for active undergraduate and graduate students.
To learn more about the awards and how to apply, click here.
The library offers services for students involved in online/distance learning programs and for doctoral students and faculty located outside of a 100 mile radius.