As we approach your arrival on campus, we have a list of items for you to check to make sure you’re prepared for move-in. You’ll receive one more email from us on August 19 that will share the specific information to guide you through move-in next week.
Below you will find details about:
- Your room and roommate(s) and move-in timeslot
- COVID-19 Vaccination Status Deadline
- Registering your Move-in guests
- What to Pack
Your Room, Roommate(s), and move-in timeslot
- Visit the AU Housing Portal to review:
- Your housing assignment and current roommate(s) on the homepage.
- Your move-in timeslot under Appointments.
COVID-19 Vaccination Proof Deadline
- If you've already uploaded your vaccination documentation you can disregard this section.
- August 17 (at 11:59 p.m.) is the deadline for students who will be living in university housing to upload documentation of their Covid vaccinations.
- Students with housing assignments must upload proof of full or partial vaccination by this date. After uploading this proof, both your housing and class enrollment will be secure. Failure to comply will lead to cancellation of your housing assignment. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Students with approved exemptions for medical and religious needs have a different process. The university is communicating with them individually.
Register Up to 2 Move-In Guests:
- This can be completed under the Additional Requests tab of the AU Housing Portal by August 20. You can return and edit your guests as needed.
What to Pack: Check out the packing list for ideas on what to pack and what to leave home!
- Less is more! Make your move-in motto "when in doubt, leave it out."
- If you are sharing a room with roommate(s), we encourage you to reach out to coordinate bringing items you might share.
Thank you and please let us know if you have any questions. Please also consider using our Live Chat feature, which is available daily from 1 pm–4 pm.
Housing & Residence Life