Fast Track your way to a Master's Degree. These degree programs allow accomplished undergraduates to complete both a Bachelor's
and Master's at AU within a shorter amount of time than it would take to
complete separate Bachelor's and Master's programs.
- You could save between $15,372 and $25,620 in tuition costs.
- You could reduce the time required to earn both degrees by one to two semesters versus doing both degrees separately.
- At the end of your time at AU, you will have earned two degrees instead of just one.
- For many programs, you would not have to pay application fees or take the GRE/GMAT entrance exams. See specific programs to learn if this applies to your application.
- Since you will be pursuing your Bachelor's degree at the same time you begin your Master's, you will have the opportunity to take more challenging classes.
- You can choose a graduate program in a different field from your undergraduate degree as long as the two degrees share common courses.
- You can apply after you have completed 75 credits towards your bachelor's degree. Some programs will allow you to apply before you have earned 75 credits. Many programs recommend that you apply before completing 90 credits. See specific program requirements for details.
- You will need a 3.0 GPA or higher. Please see program requirements for specific details.
Explore the links below to find a combined degree option that works for you. Then, contact your advisor to begin the process.
College of Arts and Sciences
· Art History
· Audio Technology
· Environmental Science
· Health Promotion
School of International Service
School of Communication
Kogod School of Business
School of Public Affairs
· Political Science
· Public Administration
· Public Policy
· Justice, Law and Criminology