Fast track your way to a Master's Degree. These degree programs allow accomplished undergraduates to complete both a Bachelor's and Master's at AU within a shorter amount of time than it would take to complete separate Bachelor's and Master's programs.
- Save upwards of $22,000 in tuition costs by sharing credits between the two degrees. Please talk to your advisor early as a credit limitation exists.
- Reduce the overall time required to earn both degrees.
- For many programs, you may not incur additional application fees or need to take the GRE/GMAT entrance exams. See specific programs to learn if these conditions apply.
- Choose a graduate program in a different field from your undergraduate degree as long as the two degrees share common courses.
- Take more challenging courses since you will be pursuing your Bachelor's degree at the same time you begin your Master's.
- Obtain a competitive edge in the job market.
- You can apply after you have completed 75 credits towards your bachelor's degree. Some programs will allow you to apply before you have earned 75 credits. Many programs recommend that you apply before completing 90 credits. See specific program requirements for details.
- You will need a 3.0 GPA or higher. See specific program requirements for details.
Explore the links below to find a combined degree option that works for you. Contact your advisor to begin the process.
College of Arts and Sciences · Anthropology · Art History · Audio Technology · Biology · Chemistry · Computer Science · Data Science · Economics · Environmental Science · Health Promotion · History · Literature · Mathematics · Philosophy · Psychology · Sociology · Statistics · TESOL School of International Service School of Communication Kogod School of Business School of Public Affairs · Data Science · Political Science · Public Administration · Public Policy · Justice, Law and Criminology