The Executive Coaching Program covers five learning modules:
- Leadership Coaching Foundation
- Creating Awareness
- Language and Emotion
- Performance and Change
- The Process and Business of Coaching
Module 1: Leadership Coaching Foundation
Learning Objective: Participants explore foundational coaching concepts and their relationship to adult learning theory.
- PIB coaching model and adult learning perspective
- What is coaching?
- Stages of Learning – Gordon Model
- Active listening skills
- Powerful questioning
- Coaching presence
Module 2: Creating Awareness
Learning Objective: Participants discover how to be fully present, build trust, and establish authenticity with clients.
- Values-based coaching
- Mental models
- Perspectives coaching
- Establishing trust and intimacy
- Technical problems vs adaptive challenges
- Establishing the coaching relationship
Module 3: Language and Emotion
Learning Objective: Participants learn how to use language and emotions to create purposeful conversations with clients.
- Ladder of Inference
- Designing actions
- Planning and goal-setting
- Coaching communication skills
- Coaching emotions
- Managing progress and accountability
Module 4: Performance and Change
Learning Objective: Participants learn to apply their newfound coaching skills in support of the client’s change journey and goals.
- Change and personal change journey
- Use of assessments in coaching
- High-performing teams
- Reflective observer
Module 5: The Process and Business of Coaching
Learning Objective: Participants discuss the business of coaching and develop their own personal coaching brand.
- Coaching in organizations
- Coaching using 360 feedback
- The economics and business of coaching
- Internal vs external coaching
- Completing the coaching relationship