Drop in to see a career advisor for a 15-minute appointment. Drop-ins are first come, first served and you can bring any career topic.
- In-person appointments are available every Tuesday and Thursday from 4 to 6 p.m. in the SIS atrium (1st floor by the Dav.)
- Virtual appointments are available every Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. via Zoom
30-Minute Advising Appointments
Current students and alumni can schedule a 30-minute advising appointment for things such as resume review, career exploration, interview prep, and more.
At certain points in the semester, our advisors' calendars fill up quickly. Please plan ahead: don't wait until the day before an application is due or the last month of your last semester to contact us.
Common Topics in Advising
- Career Exploration
- Discuss your interests, skills, and values and learn how they relate to career options.
- Resume, Cover Letter, & LinkedIn Review
- Get feedback on your application materials.
- Deciding on a Major/Minor
- Learn more about how your major/minor influences your career path.
- Interview Prep
- Discuss how to prepare for your interview, including questions might be asked and how to respond effectively.
- Job/Internship Search & Networking
- Explore different options and strategies for your job and internship search.
- Salary Negotiation
- Learn how to ask for money and negotiate the best benefits.