Drop in to see a career advisor for a 15-minute appointment. Drop-ins are first come, first served and you can bring any career topic. Meet with David Fletcher or Sara Jones!
Spring 2024 Schedule
- Monday - you can meet with David in-person in the atrium from 4-6pm ET
Tuesday - you can meet with David virtually on Zoom from 12:30-2pm ET and with Sara in-person in the atrium from 4-6pm ET
Wednesday - you can meet with David virtually on Zoom from 12:30-2pm ET and in-person in the atrium from 4-6pm ET
Thursday - you can meet with David virtually on Zoom from 12:30-2pm ET and in-person in the atrium from 4-6pm ET
Friday - you can meet with David virtually on Zoom from 12:30-2pm ET
Please note that these times are subject to change. Before coming to drop-ins, please email David or Sara to ensure they are happening that day. If we are out that day, we’ll let you know when we’ll be back and make sure you get in to see an advisor as soon as possible.
Please always check in here for updated drop-in schedules throughout the year.
Need a mock interview?
Contact David with:
the date of your interview
the employer name
the name of the role and job description if possible (link or copied into a Word doc)
to arrange a 30-min mock interview.
Need more help?
You can't make it to one of the drop-in times listed above or have other questions? No problem! Please email David to set something up.
- Career Exploration
- Discuss your interests, skills, and values and learn how they relate to career options.
- Resume, Cover Letter, & LinkedIn Review
- Get feedback on your application materials.
- Deciding on a Major/Minor
- Learn more about how your major/minor influences your career path.
- Interview Prep
- Discuss how to prepare for your interview, including questions that might be asked and how to respond effectively.
- Job/Internship Search & Networking
- Explore different options and strategies for your job and internship search.
- Salary Negotiation
- Learn how to ask for money and negotiate the best benefits.