Hosted by the Center for Environmental Policy, American University's School of Public Affairs, CONSERVAmerica and the Nicholas Institute for Environmental Policy Solutions at Duke University.
Join American University's Center for Environmental Policy for a free webinar that will explore new research about the environmental attitudes of Americans living in rural communities on topics such as stewardship, conservation and regulations, as well as practical approaches for bridging divisions between environmentalists in rural and urban communities. The discussion will also address existing and emerging innovations in sustainable farming and ranching practices using technologies and science-based production techniques.
Featured speakers include:
- William K. Reilly, former Administrator, US Environmental Protection Agency
- Robert Bonnie, Executive in Residence, Nicholas Institute for Environmental Policy Solutions, Duke University
- Erin Fitzgerald, CEO, U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance
- Brent Fewell, General Counsel, ConservAmerica
- Daniel J. Fiorino, Director, Center for Environmental Policy, American University School of Public Affairs