Monday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Tuesday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm Wednesday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm Thursday 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fernando, Gihan S
AU's online application system makes it easy for students to find and apply for part-time jobs. Simply follow these steps or call Human Resources for help at 202-885-2591.
Step 1: Gather Information and Application Materials
- College degree information
- History of employment, volunteer, and leadership experiences
- Work schedule availability
- Resume, cover letter, and other supporting documents if required.
STEP 2: SEARCH FOR OPENINGS
- Visit the AU Student Jobs Site.
- Search for a particular job title or view a list of all open positions.
- Click on a job title to view position details.
- Carefully review requirements and only pursue jobs for which you qualify.
STEP 3: APPLY ONLINE
- Click "Review & Submit Application" at the bottom of the job posting.
- Note: first-time applicants must create an account and complete an application. Returning applicants must log in with their e-mail address and password.
STEP 4: STAY CONNECTED
- Stay tuned for an e-mail, confirming receipt of your application.
- Log into the system at any time to view the status of the position(s) for which you applied.
- Keep your saved application, including all supporting documents, up-to-date in order to easily apply for future jobs.