Health Studies students now have the opportunity to complete a combined Bachelor’s/Master’s program in 5 years (4 years for Public Health Scholars).
Students are eligible to apply if they meet the following requirements:
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher
- Have earned 75 – 90 academic credits
- Students are not required to take Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
If accepted into the combined program, graduate regulations permit 500 and 600 level approved courses to be shared between the BA/BS in Public Health or Health Promotion and the MS programs.
- Health Promotion Management is a 36-credit MS program and permits 12 approved credits to be shared between degrees.
- Nutrition education is a 30-credit MS online program and permits 9 approved credits to be shared between degrees.
Students must apply for the Bachelor’s/Master’s option when they have earned between 75 – 90 credits; therefore, early planning is essential!
For more information, email email@example.com.