Package Tracking Emails
Mail Services now uses a new Package Tracking System called Qtrak. With this new system, American University staff will receive advance email notification informing them that package(s) addressed to them will be delivered to their department on the next scheduled campus mail run.
The emails will come from email@example.com, and should not be mistaken for spam email.
Faculty and Staff Flier Distribution
- A Delivery Request form must be filled out for all fliers submitted to Mail Services. Fliers should be submitted three business days before desired delivery date. Mail Services will make every effort to deliver on the same day received or on the desired day.
- Faculty fliers must be labeled with Name, Department, and campus Zip Code.
- Fliers and large mailings that are labeled must be sorted by Department, and Zip Code order before submitting to Mail Services.
- The campus count for a mass mailing going to faculty and staff is 2,371 pieces.
Payroll Delivery (Green Pouches)
- Mail Services will deliver monthly and bi-weekly payroll cheques with the 10:30am campus mail delivery. If your department is closed, we will return them to the Human Resources/Payroll. If you would like us to deliver them on the second delivery, you must contact Mail Services by 2 p.m.
Large FedEx Mailings
- When possible, send us your large FedEx mailings on the first campus pick-up for processing so we can meet the deadline for FedEx pick up. For all USPS, FedEx and Internal Mailing Supplies, contact x2249.