This form may be used to anonymously report hazing activity. Every member of the University community is responsible for reporting actual or suspected hazing activities to the Dean of Students office or to Public Safety as soon as possible.
American University has a strong commitment to the development of students, the promotion of civility, and the expectation that students will act responsibly. Housing & Residence Life (HRL) supports & encourages the development of residential environments that complement these goals.
Community standards have been established in the residence halls with a combination of the Student Conduct Code, specifically the Residence Hall Regulations, and the Housing License Agreement. In addition, HRL collaborates with Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution Services to ensure that residents live in an environment that enable them to achieve personal satisfaction and contribute to their community.
- Academic Year Housing Rates
- Student Conduct Code
- Housing License Agreement (2017-2018)
- Housing License Agreement (2018-2019)
- Residence Hall Posting Policy
- Residence Hall Collections Policy
- Residence Hall Distribution Policy
- Residence Hall Tabling Policy
- All-Gender Housing
- Housing Cancellation and Termination
- Residential Living Agreement (Traditional)
- Residential Living Agreement (Apartment & Suite)