The Courtesy Testing Service (CTS) is an alternative testing service for students who have missed a test for a university sanctioned reason listed below:
- Medical or mental health event
- Religious reason
- AU athletic event (student-athletes only)
To begin the request process, the faculty member must fill out the Courtesy Testing Service Request Form at least 3 business days prior to the desired exam date. You will then hear from a CTS representative within 48 hours.
- All arrangements regarding the exam should be discussed between the faculty member and student prior to the completion of the request form.
- At completion, the exam will be placed in a sealed envelope and delivered BY THE STUDENT to the location indicated on the request form.
- Cell phones may not be used in the test space unless otherwise noted on your request form. Should you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-885-3360.