Due to the AU response to COVID-19, Courtesy Testing services will not be available for the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester. For questions please email email@example.com.
The Courtesy Testing Service (CTS) is an alternative testing service for students who have missed a test for a university sanctioned reason listed below:
- Medical or mental health event
- Religious reason
- AU athletic event (student-athletes only)
- All arrangements regarding the exam should be discussed between the faculty member and student prior to the completion of the request form.
- At completion, the exam will be placed in a sealed envelope and delivered BY THE STUDENT to the location indicated on the request form.
- Cell phones may not be used in the test space unless otherwise noted on your request form. Should you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-885-3360.