Your first point of contact with the University Library.
Visit us in the library lobby.
Technological troubleshooting, including:
- Eaglesecure wireless setup and connectivity
- Printing and scanning
- Portal/Novell login trouble
- Basic software program assistance (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel)
For more advanced assistance, you may be referred to the Office of Information Technology's Walk-In Service
- The Collaborative Workrooms on the first floor are available for reservations by groups. Groups of two or more currently enrolled American University students may reserve a room for up to three hours in a 24-hour period.
- Reservations Must be made at least one hour in advance. If a group is late 15 minutes, or more, the reservation is forfeited.
- The rooms are for academic purposes only, and not to be used for office hours. The rooms are not soundproof--please keep your voices down and be considerate of others.
- Students authorized through the Academic Support Center or Disability Support Services can make same-day reservations for Assistive Technology Workrooms at the Information Desk.
- If you have lost an item please inquire at the Information Desk. Library staff may ask users for their ID card or other identifying information to verify ownership.
- You can also report lost property to Public Safety online
- Please return borrowed technology (laptops, headphones, etc.) to the Information Desk only if the Technology Services Desk has closed for the day.
We are open whenever the main library is open.
Chat with the Library Info Desk
AU Librarians are offline right now.
Our partner librarians are happy to assist you with research.
AU Roving Tech is offline. Please call 202-885-3232.