- General Performing Arts
- Richard Streeks at 202-885-3422 or email@example.com
- Arts Management
- Ximena Varela at 202-885-3883 or
- Audio Technology
- Ana Cetina at 202-885-3477 or
- Britta Joy Peterson at 202-885-1432
- Nancy Snider at 202-885-3872 or
- Theatre/Musical Theatre
- Karl Kippola at 202-885-3464 or
Scheduling for degree program auditions for Theatre, Musical Theatre, and Music are now available via our new DPA application portal, linked on our program audition pages:
Please see also:
Get a look inside the Audio Technology Master's Program. Faculty, alumni, and students say what sets this program apart from others. Additional information and degree requirements can be found at the Audio Tech MA Program page.
Caleen Sinnette Jennings appeared on PBS NewsHour to discuss D.C.'s Women's Voices Theater Festival. Jennings said, "What's important is the fact that the story is worth telling, and the story is worth seeing. I think women of my generation wrestled with that thought. It's good to see younger women coming along and saying, 'Why was this even a question?'"