Dance professorial lecturer Erin Foreman-Murray spoke to WERA 96.7 Arlington about dance and embodied curiosity.
Dance professor Robert Woofter premiered “electric idols” at the Kennedy Center’s new REACH Campus.
Arts management alum Monica Jeffries Hazangeles was named one of the most powerful women in Washington by Washingtonian magazine.
Musician-in-residence Yuliya Gorenman was interviewed in the Roanoke Times.
Theatre professor Caleen Jennings won the the first-ever AU Faculty Award for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
Adjunct music professor Katherine Riddle won the Marc Blitzstein award at the Lotte Lenya Competition for vocalists.
Scheduling for degree program auditions for Theatre, Musical Theatre, and Music are now available via our new DPA application portal, linked on our program audition pages:
Please see also:
- General Performing Arts
- Richard Streeks at 202-885-3422 or email@example.com
- Arts Management
- Ximena Varela at 202-885-3883 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audio Technology
- Michael Harvey at 202-885-6302 or email@example.com
- Britta Joy Peterson at 202-885-1432 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sean Doyle at 202-885-3287 or email@example.com
- Theatre/Musical Theatre
- Karl Kippola at 202-885-3464 or firstname.lastname@example.org