Got goals? Get coached! In Academic Coaching, AU students work with coaches to set and make plans to achieve academic goals, such as improving a GPA, enhancing time management skills, and learning to read more efficiently or effectively. Students engage in hands-on practice in coaching sessions and can expect to leave with an action plan of specific next steps. Schedule coaching sessions at auacademiccoaching.youcanbook.me.
STUDENTS WORK WITH COACHES ON...
- Time management and prioritization
- Utilizing planners and calendars
- Breaking down large assignments
- Test prep/test-taking strategies
- Overcoming procrastination
- Goal setting
- Reading strategies
- Note-taking strategies
- Creating academic action plans
- And more!
Schedule 1-1 coaching sessions at auacademiccoaching.youcanbook.me. All Academic Coaching takes place in Clark Hall rooms 106 and 113.
Got questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.